October 11, 2008

I Want Someone To Get Shot For Dealing Mini M&M's.

Hi. I'm Kylie. Enjoy my shit. I mean my blog, not my shit like I'm a drug dealer or a prostitute. Or something. I do live in s-town, and we have a big drug problem, so its totally realistic for me to be dealing stuff. You know, what normal nerdy level four girls do to pay for a new graphing calculator. I'm just kidding. I don't need a new graphing calculator. I just need extra cash. Erm, nevermind. Anyway speaking of drugs...

*At the football game, after dropping mini m&ms below the bleachers*
"Someones gonna pick it up and think its ecstasy."
"Then they're gonna be disappointed."
"They'll probably be wasted anyway..."
"Point"
*beat*
"Hey i just thought of something! Okay, so someones walking below the bleachers and sees the mini m&m and they're like 'Look ecstasy!' so they pick it up, and then they try and sell it to someone. But that person knows its not ecstasy so they are like 'What the fuck bitch?! You suck!' and then they shoot them...WOULDN'T THAT BE AWESOME?!"

This is what goes through my head.
Like it??
wait for more...

No comments: